The City of Perkins in conjunction with Davis Sanitation offers its citizens two opportunities annually to dispose of larger items and/or tree limbs.
The spring clean-up event occurs the Saturday following the Perkins Community Chamber of Commerce's Spring Garage Sale date. Roll-off containers are available at the West Shop (located north of the animal shelter) and an additional curbside pick-up is scheduled.
The spring clean-up event occurs the Saturday following the Perkins Community Chamber of Commerce's Spring Garage Sale date. An additional curbside pick-up is scheduled.
Curbside items must be out by the evening prior to the event to guarantee pickup
Construction or demolition debris will not be accepted
The following items will be picked up curbside:
- Brush-no longer than 4 feet in length and 2 inches in diameter, no more than 30 lbs.
- Miscellaneous household trash
- Furniture that can be easily crushed
- Mattresses up to full size
- Items to be picked up must be less than 30 lbs.
Please bag, box, or bundle all curbside items, including brush. Large piles of loose debris will not be picked up.
We CANNOT accept:
- Railroad ties
- Mattresses larger than full size
- Metal or wood longer than 4 feet in length or bigger than 2 inches in diameter
- Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to paint, herbicides, and/or fertilizers
- Heavy furniture, including sofa beds
- Scrap metal
- Batteries of any type
- Petroleum products
*This service is available to Residential Trash Customers only. Please bring your City of Perkins utility bill with you to the roll-off container site and be prepared to unload your own vehicle.
If you have any questions, please call Perkins City Hall at (405) 547-2445.