- Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline 1-800-QUIT NOW / 1-800-784-8669
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK / 1-800-273-8255
- Wings of Hope Family Crisis Services 24 Hour Help Line 405-624-3020 / 1-800-624-3020 for those experiencing domestic violence, sexual assault and other crisis situation.
- Oklahoma Safe Line 1-800-522-7233
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- Child Abuse Reporting 1-800-522-3511
- Problem Gambling Hotline 1-800-522-4700
- 2-1-1 Oklahoma 2-1-1 is an easy to remember telephone number that connects people with important community services and volunteer opportunities. While services that are offered through 2-1-1 vary from community to community, 2-1-1 provides callers with information about and referrals to human services for every day needs and in times of crisis.
- OKC Heartline 2-1-1 1-877-362-1606 Tulsa Helpline 1-877-836-2111 www.211oklahoma.org
Payne County Youth Services Office: 405-377-3380 Shelter: 405-377-1452 www.pcys.org
Perkins Safe Place Locations: P-T Junior High School, P-T High School, Thomas-Wilhite Memorial (City) Library, On-Cue locations, Christian Church and Perkins Drug, Perkins Fire Stations