The Finance Director is appointed by the City Manager with approval of the City Commission.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable processing
- Annual audit preparation
- Utility Billing and collection
- Investment and cash management
- Administration of the City's insurance programs
- Annual budget development, preparation, and coordination
- Preparation of financial statements
- Administration of payroll and employee benefits
- Collect or receive revenue and other money for the city
- Purchasing (open bids)
- Asset, debt, and general ledger management
- Supervision of front office, payroll, and purchasing staff members
- Human resources
The City of Perkins operates on a fiscal year from July 1 to June 30. The City of Perkins finances are overseen by the Finance Department and City Manager. The City Commission reviews the purchase orders and Financial Statements on a monthly basis.
Click here City of Perkins Capital Improvement Plan (PDF) approved by the City Commission on March 14, 2023.
Click here for the City of Perkins Personnel Manual (PDF) adopted by the City Commission on December 12, 2023.
General Obligation Bond
General Obligation Bond 2016 -- Bond Transparency Act of 2017 Information (PDF)
General Obligation Bond 2019
The documents available on this website are provided as a convenience to users. The City of Perkins makes every effort to produce and publish on this website accurate reproductions of official documents kept in its files. However, it is possible that content may be lost or distorted when converted into electronic format or uploaded to the website. Because of this, users are cautioned that the documents available on this website may not be sufficient for official purposes and it may be necessary to obtain a certified copy from the City Clerk.