What do I do if I feel I'm not guilty?

Any defendant who wants to plead NOT GUILTY must appear on their arraignment date at 1:30 p.m. and request the matter be set for trial. The arraignment date is the date provided by the officer on the citation. A trial date will be scheduled when the officer who issued the citation will be present, the city prosecutor and any witnesses for your defense. An attorney is not required however, you may be represented at your own expense if you choose. Failure to appear for trial will result in the issuance of a bench warrant for your arrest and/or suspension of your driver's license.

Show All Answers

1. Where is Municipal Court located?
2. What time does Municipal Court begin?
3. What do I do if I want to pay my ticket?
4. What do I do if I feel I'm not guilty?
5. Can my court date be continued to another date?
6. Can my trial be continued to another date?
7. What are the policies for attending Municipal Court?
8. What is the dress code for court?
9. How much is my fine?
10. What if I can’t pay my fines in full?
11. What happens if I can’t come to court at my assigned date and time?
12. Do I have to appear on my arraignment date?
13. Can I fax proof of insurance?
14. How do I provide proof of updated vehicle tag?